Monday, September 13, 2010

In Her Shoes

While I was hanging around being lazy this weekend, I happened to catch the movie In Her Shoes on TV. I've seen this chick flick a bunch of times already, but this was the first time I watched it since I got engaged... the first time since I crossed over into CrazyLand. You know what I'm talking about. When all of your conversations begin to gravitate directly towards ooonnneeee topic, whether that's what you want or not?



With my new crazy-girl eyes, I was acutely aware of the adorable wedding coming up at the end of this movie. The awesome, low-key Jamaican Jerk Hut wedding venue, the music, the simple decorations, the delicious-looking food. It's a good one. If only every wedding was that simple! Hollywood does a lovely job of skipping over all the oh-my-god-I'm-going-to-rip-my-hair-out moments and showcasing for us the perfect prettiness and ease of this lovely little event.






I love the glittery "going away" blazer she's rocking in this shot!

PS - the dress is tea length!



______________
one pic from here
the rest from are from a google image search, buuuut the website they came from was questionable content, so I think I'll leave it off of the credits this time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment