Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Country Living Fair

This weekend I will be traveling to Columbus, Ohio for the County Living Fair. Hosted by Country Living magazine, it is usually a HUGE event. I'm super excited because I know there will be so many great vendors and so much inspiration! I will be working with my cousin, Maryellen Kim of Twist Style, on partial baby-duty and partial vendor duty. Sounds like a GREAT combo to me!



It's supposed to be hot on Friday, cool on Saturday, and possibly raining on Sunday. This is certainly going to be a tough event to pack for... you know you can't work at a huge craft fair and not dress cute! Wish me luck... I'm sure to need it!

4 comments:

  1. How funny! I will be there! And I am not sure about family history there, but I would love to see one of those bottles! Email me jjscove@hotmail.com Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carly! Now I've found your blog now that you've found mine. I'm looking forward to reading it!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete